My tips on being a happy person.

03:13

Hello Lovelies,


As I scroll down my timeline on twitter I see many people upset and unhappy by many different factors and this is daily.
So this post is here to offer the things I've used to make me a much more happy and positive person.

#Tip 1: A quote wall.
I've seen a few people with these and I've finally got mine. Basically choose a wall in your room (one you maybe see a lot) and write some of your favourite/inspiring quotes in different fonts, colours and sizes on paper and stick them up (I know some shops do quote canvases and posters), keep adding new quotes and always remember to take time in your day to read them.
If you use this idea I'd love to see some of your quote walls so take a pic and email them to me and I may share them in my next post.

#Tip 2: Inspirations.
If you've read my other post about who inspires me you'll see how important my inspirations are to me, they keep me grounded and basically saved my life. Maybe share with me some of your inspirations.

#Tip 3: Throw negative thoughts away.
Any negative thoughts that enter your mind or stay for a while write them down, rip them up and throw them away, no-one needs negative thoughts.

#Tip 4: Have someone who you can talk to.
Having someone who you know is always there for you when you need them is VERY important. Whether you share a problem (Remember a problem shared is a problem halved) or just have a good old gossip, it really does help.

I hope you yourself can use  some of these ideas, my email is becca19870@gmail.com so contact me.

So SMILE, Be HAPPY, the past is gone so forget it.

LA VIE EST BELLE which is latin for 'Life is Beautiful'

Mwaaaaah Becca  xoxoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images