Dream Job.

03:00

I was never one of those children who had that dream job what they've always wanted to do. Some children want to be a nurse whilst others simply just want to be a superstar.
As a child I was into almost everything dance, choir, violin, archery. From the age of about 14 I decided I wanted to work with children, to fulfil this I did work experience, volunteering, childcare at college to give me the best possible chance of fulfilling this.
This then all changed when I hit 19...I've always loved watching Britains next top model on TV but never really thought I myself could one day be a model.
I'd had my confidence shattered in the past so even the idea of modelling never really came into my mind. Over the past year/year and a half my confidence has started to grow and I'm finally accepting who I am as a person.
Yeah I'm not perfect I mean who is? I don't just wanna be seen as a pretty face I want to also be an inspiration.

So watch this space.......

Mwaaaah Becca xoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images