My Daily Make-Up Routine

08:24

Hello Lovelies,
This post was a suggestion made by one of my besties Imogen.
Daily make-up routine....I'm sure most if not all girls have one. To start make sure you've cleansed your face either with a product or just soap and water whatever works best for you.
Next always use either a primer or a moisturiser this is to give you a better look when finished and so that the powders don't go all flaky.
I then apply my foundation, I have one in a bottle with a pump so i just put a few blobs around my face and rub it in with my fingers using a circular motion.
Cover up cream/ concealer blobbed and rubbed in to any spots/blemishes not covered well by the foundation.
Compressed powder lightly brushed all over my face, can also be used instead of foundation.
Blusher/cheek powder: Brushed in a dabbing motion to give colour and highlight cheek bones.
Eye-liner, Mascara and lip gloss pretty straight forward.

Products I recommend:

  • Rimmel Match Perfection Light Perfecting Radiance Foundation (In light porcelain) £6.99
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (In silky beige) £3.99
  • Rimmel Extra Wow Lash Mascara (in black) £5.49
  • Model Co Eyeliner (in black) £15
  • Natural collection cover up cream (in Fair) £1.99
  • The body shop blusher brush £12
  • The body shop cheek colour £5
  • Benefit Hoola Lipgloss £14.50 (got mine free in decembers issue of ELLE mag)
Mwaaaah 
Becca xoxox



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images