Night-Time Skin care routine.

14:49

Hello Lovelies, My night-time skin care routine used to be as complex as...wait it was non-existent, I was no stranger to looking like a panda who'd been dragged through a bush, it wasn't a pretty site for sure.

I love having a nosey at peoples morning and evening routines so I thought I'd do one. If I get enough response I may do more (leave suggestions for any you want me to do).

Okay so on evenings when I've been working I like to do a really deep cleanse because of the amount of make up I wear to work. I won't bore you by writing paragraphs and paragraphs I'll keep each product and its use short and if you do have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

1. 3 in 1 make up removal wipes: I use these first as they do take the majority of the make up off and to take the great mass of mascara I decide to apply! Perfect for sensitive skin.

2. Boots essential facial toner (cucumber): This is really great for removing any last traces of make up. Really refreshing for skin, just a few drops of this onto a cotton pad/cotton ball and just rub round your face, don't forget your neck.

3. Coconut Oil: I've already done a post previously on this little beauty, I apply this all over my face as a moisturiser, it does feel a tad greasy but that's because its an oil, so give it time to soak in and work its magic.

4. Boots essential eye gel (cucumber): I apply the eye gel around each eye every morning and evening. Its cool, refreshing, reduces puffiness and hydrates the eye area.

Here are the products if you would like to buy them:

  •  3 in 1 make up wipes: Pack of 3 for £1 (25 wipes in each pack) I brought these from Savers.
  • Coconut Oil: £2.29 for 125 ml from Superdrug (its based in the hair care aisle)
  • Boots essential cucumber facial toner: £1.50 for 150 ml 
  • Boots essential cucumber eye gel: £1.50 for 15 ml (Both these were in a 3 for £3 deal when I got them, I also brought a moisturiser in the same range).
If you'd like to know any other beauty products I use when I occasionally break from my usual skincare range then leave me a comment, would love to hear from you.

Until Next time mwaaah Becca xox 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images