Witch naturally clear blemish stick review.

14:25

Hello Lovelies,


Sorry for being so slack with posts, I hope you're all well? Here goes another a review.

For about a year or so I have been so un-confident with my skin, I've spent a lot of money on products that have been raved about (you'll see some evidence of this in previous posts) some of them have worked and some haven't but personally I was still looking for that holy grail.
I was honestly about to give up with having flawless skin, that was until I read a blog post by one of my favourite bloggers..Jess +CopperGardenx, she said about how much she loved the product and that she'd been using it for years. So I took the plunge and brought one its rather cute and diddy but oh so amazing.
It cost me £2.89 from superdrug and luckily for me they had a buy one get one half price on selected clear skin products so I brought the naturally clear concealer (£4.99).

The product itself is like a lipbalm with its push up mechanism but yeah definately don't put this on your lips.
When you first unscrew the lid the smell is rather strong and overpowering but honestly don't let that put you off. It states on the side of the case that its 'great for all skin types but especially oily/combination skin' it also warns to use with caution on sensitive as do most other skin products. My skin is v.sensitive so I was worried about using this but I persevered and there is positive results after only a week.
1 thing I did find is that it kind of burns/stings for a few days (thats on my skin not saying its the same for everyone) but I guess that means its working.
I usually rub it all across my forehead, down my nose, on my chin and the areas by my nose at night before I sleep I usually pair this with my simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser. If I'm working I won't use the blemish stick, I'll use the concealer because that clears and covers (hmm fancy).

I will give this product 5/5 for results although I didn't enjoy the stinging!

Until next time...
Mwaaah Becca xoxo  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images