Why are people so judegmental?

12:28

Well in all honesty why?? I for one will never understand. I mean why does it matter what someone looks like, what they wear or what size they are.
Marilyn Monroe wasn't the skinniest but she was considered one of the most beautiful women ever.
By someone calling another ugly won't make them any prettier so I don't get why they do it.
Was it just me who got taught as a child if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all, seems to me people these days don't bother with that and throw whatever hatred they can at someone.
Everyone no matter what has feelings, we are who we are and by trying to be someone else is a waste of the person we are.

3 things I'd like you to take away from reading this are:

  • Accept who YOU are, we're all different and its much healthier to accept that you're unique than to wish you were more like someone else.
  • Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
AND most important....
  • Beauty attracts the eye but personality captures the heart.
Remember not to compare your life to others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.

Mwaaaaah Becca xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your posts Becca! I can seriously see this blog going places xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwh thank you so much, never thought i could be one to have a successful blog! xox

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images