Body Confidence

07:23

Hello Lovelies, Today's topic is Body Confidence, something I myself along with many other girls and boys in society now a days struggle with.
Now No-one is perfect ( I am far from it) and its true we all hate at least one thing about our body, and I am no exception. Personally I hate my boobs,teeth and nose, but they are the way they are and make me who I am, okay that was 3 but I did say 'at least'.

We're all constantly comparing ourselves to others but in all honesty why?? Yeah I do it as well but its just something we have a need to do, but what do we gain from this....that depressive feeling of worthlessness and the need to effectively starve ourselves to look 'Normal' but to be honest what is normal and who has the right to determine it.

I'm told I'm fortunate to have a 'high metabolism' but to be honest its not all its cracked up to, I'm constantly trying whatever I can to put on weight to stop those people thinking I have some sort of eating disorder, which is far from the case...those who are close to me will know how much I eat and trust me its a lot! This wasn't the case when I was younger I was such a fussy eater but as children we all go through that phase of not eating our greens and just wanting sweets,sweets and more sweets.
So being a size 6-8 is no better than being a size 12-14 or whatever.

Here are some quotes I found:

  • Body Confidence does not come from trying to achieve the 'perfect' body it comes from embracing the one you've already got.

  • Place your value as a person above your size,shape or weight. Your dress size is no more important than your shoe size.


I'm 21 and only just accepting and loving my body the way it is, after years of trying to be different. Be happy in your own skin because you are beautiful and never change for anyone, as like people say 'you were born an original so don't die a copy'.

So girl if you wanna eat that cake then do it because life is too short to worry about what other think.

I'm thinking of doing these topic blog posts regularly now so if you have any suggestions or ideas leave them in the comments below, it would be lovely to hear from you and please do leave comments if this has helped or whatever.

Mwwaaah Becca xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images