December Favourites

15:54


Hello Lovelies,

Just a few of my favourites this month:


  • Christmas: I mean unless you're a scrooge when it comes to Christmas then this should be in a lot of peoples December favourites. I just love everything about Christmas: the tree, the decorations, THE FOOD, spending time with the fam oh and the pressies.

  • Proper coal/log fire:  There is nothing better than on a cold day/night lighting the fire, snuggling down watching movies the old ones are the best.

  • E45 Cream: This winter has been cruel to my hands with the bitter cold mornings. So this month E45 Cream has been my absolute saviour, its one of the purest creams around so is good for all skin types especially mine as I have the most sensitive skin everrr!

Mwaaaah Becca xoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images