Product Reviews

15:43

Hello Lovelies, Haven't posted in a while, hope you's haven't missed me too much :p. Just a post to tell you about some of the products I have recently tried.


  • Burt's Bee's Revitalising lip balm with blueberry and dark chocolate:
I don't know about you but I for one suffer from dry, chapped lips especially in the winter. I've honestly been through numerous products which have not done their job properly.
So I was happy when my free trial sample of 'Burt's Bee's lip balm' came through in the post.
Its one of if not the best lip balm I've had in a while, the smell is absolutely lush (Blueberry&Dark chocolate) it hit me as soon as I opened the package, its easy to apply and doesn't have one of those awful feels to it when applied, its the perfect handbag size (even pocket size). I sure won't be leaving the house without it.


  • Justin Bieber- The Key perfume
I've also recently received a free 1.5ml sample of Justin Bieber's new perfume The Key. One of the nicest perfumes I've smelt in a long while, its long lasting and has a girly, floral scent.


"Think positive and positive things will happen"

Mwaaaah Becca xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images