Bubble T review

14:13

Hello Lovelies, now I know this post is way way overdue but better late than never right? A couple of months ago I was sent some absolutely beautiful products by a company called 'Bubble T. They provide a range of both bath and body products. Their aim? to ensure that your skin feels replenished, cleansed and hydrated. They have 3 ranges which are: Restore, Revive and Stimulate. I was sent 2 products which were: 1. Bubble t lemongrass and green tea fizzy bath bombs (stimulating range). I am yet to use these what with my work schedule I rarely have time to have a lovely relax in the bath, but fear not when I have an evening off I will be using these beauties I simply cannot wait. I thought that they smelt like refreshers which instantly took me back to my childhood. 2. Bubble t moroccan mint tea shower gel (reviving range). I absolutely love this! That much I'm almost out! Its perfect for those 'oh its too cold and I really should sleep earlier' mornings I swear down its an instant wake up call oh wait that might be the blasting water of the shower...no its deffo the shower gel. Natural skin care, body care and lotions that will leave you feeling restored, cleansed and revived. Can I also just mention the design on the bottles how beautiful are they? The lovely team at bubble t have given me a discount code for all of you lovely readers use 'thankyou' and that'll give you 20% off at checkout....GO GO GO! Mwaaah Becca xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images