Dr Paw Paw review

05:05

Dr Paw Paw the multi purpose balm and an all round handbag hero! My little yellow tube of wonders hasn't left my side since I received it, speaking of which I should probably order a new tube ASAP otherwise.....MELTDOWN. What is Dr Paw Paw I hear you ask? Well its main ingreidient is fermented paw paw which is the fruit from the tree's known as 'Carica Papaya' native to the tropics of america. Fermented Paw Paw is packed full with an abundance of vitamins and minerals as well as other natural ingredients which will do wonders for your skin. Like I said the balm is multi purpose so you can use it on chapped lips, to soothe skin irritations, a moisturiser and for me it worked wonders on bites I recieved from pesky mosquitoes over the summer, I applied the balm twice a day to the affected areas and within 2-3 days they were gone. THANK YOU DR PAW PAW. So yes order your Dr Paw Paw now and trust me you won't regret it!! Mwaaaah Becca

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images