Ideas.....

15:35

Hello Lovelies,

So I've been doing this blog since November and I am rather proud of how successful it is becoming. When I started it I never imagined I would have 400+ page views and the most amazing feedback, I mean you's must have the patience of a saint to listen to me rambling on and on each week.

I do love posting random topic ideas that come into my head but I would love some ideas for posts and I'll be getting some guests to write posts on my blog now and again, so if you have a topic you would like me to blog about please feel free to let me know and you can do this by:

Email: becca19870@gmail.com
Twitter: @_beccalou93

Or simply just leave a comment on one of my previous posts. I look forward to hopefully posting about some of your topics soon.

Mwaaah Becca xoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images