Favourite Perfumes.

11:15

Hello Lovelies,

Is there such a thing as a perfumeaholic? No well perfume is my kryptonite then.
My dresser is honestly starting to look like the perfume counter in boots.

I won't bore you with the whole list because trust me its long, I'll just simply tell you a few of my favourites.

1. Love Etc- From the body shop.

I firstly had only a tester of this one and immediately I fell in love with it. I then decided to buy a bigger bottle, its one of those scents that brings back so many memories for me. I now only have a small amount left in the bottle *le cry* which I will need to replenish VERY soon.

2. Justin Bieber Someday.
Do you ever go to boots and just get loads of them tester strips?....Just me then oops.
Well this is how I fell in love with this perfume. I got the tester strip with the scent on and it kinda just got left at the bottom of my handbag, so every time I opened it the scent hit me.
I do now however have the 30ml bottle and my gosh its such a pretty bottle (go google it)

If you have and favourite perfumes then please let me know in the comments below because this will mean a trip to boots for more tester strips.

Mwaaaah Becca xoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images