Product Reviews

10:36


Hello Lovelies,

I hope you all had a lovely a wonderful, fun filled Christmas like me.

I have a new product reviews for you all to check out if you want to that is.


  • Audrey Hepburn breakfast at Tiffany's gift set.
Those of you who know me well or any of you's who have read one of my previous posts will know how much I love Audrey Hepburn so I was so happy to receive this gift set for Christmas. The set contains an Eau de Toilette in the most beautiful bottle ever its automatically become my new favourite scent, the floral and girly scent matches my personality. The set also contains a body lotion which leaves my skin so so soft and yet again it has a beautiful scent.
I am totally obsessed with the box , its a lovely vintage style box with Audrey herself on the top and a selection of her quotes all around the box (which also happen to be my favourites).

  • Simple Conditioner.
The name of the conditioner is 'Simple care, Kind to hair conditioner' don't you just love that name so catchy.
Whilst I was out shopping last week I was looking for some new conditioner for my hair, I picked up a bottle of this conditioner, I don't know about you but I for one am a huge fan of the range of simple products. So I was happy when I found this conditioner. It doesn't have an overpowering scent but this is due to the fact that simple products contain no perfume, no colour and no unnecessary chemicals. It restores and replenishes dry and damaged hair with vitamins and goodness and yes its good for all hair types!
So the simple conditioner gets a 10/10 from me and I will continue to buy this in the future.

Mwaaaah Becca xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images