Britfash Review

07:15

Hello Lovelies, hope you're all well, and have had a good weekend. Yes yes I'm a day late but better late than never eh?
Well Saturday was work and then Sunday I was sunbathing most of the day and yet I'm still lily white...damn you pale skin!

Anyways onto the post, I was lucky enough to work with Britfash last week. Britfash are a new online store which brings the best of British fashion together in one place. They only launched their site back in December and already have 30 British brands selling their products.

After much deliberation I chose the 'Cropped crochet jumper'. My jumper arrived literally the day after it was posted. I was jumping for joy when I saw the parcel and couldn't wait to wear it. I chose the colour black because it goes with most things. I was so so happy with the fit, being the petite size 6-8 I am, I got the jumper in S/M and it fit me perfectly.
It is so so cooling to wear with or without a vest top underneath, a definite wardrobe must have for this heatwave summer that is expected.

Britfash have been lovely to me for firstly letting me work with them and also keeping in contact with me about when my product should arrive etc. I hope to work with them more in the future, and I will most definitely be purchasing some items from them in the very near future.

For all my lovely readers Britfash have given a discount code for you all to use. '10Off1' this will give you 10% off your total at the checkout and with free UK delivery what more can you ask for.

Some Links:

  • Website: www.britfash.com
  • Email: info@britfash.com
  • Twitter: @Britfash









                                                                                    'Me wearing the jumper'

That's all for now folks see you in a week.

Mwaaaaaah Becca xoxox

*All opinions/reviews and picture are my own, writing in Bold was taken from a letter Britfash sent me, given permission to use*


 







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look lovely, gonna have to go check out this site
    Gotta love a good jumper xxx

    thevelvetwonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thank you hun! and yes, you have a cheeky discount code as well ;) and ofc this one is perf for the summer xox

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images