Favourite Product at the moment.

16:46

Hello Lovelies, as promised your fix till Sunday.

I am a sucker for free samples of beauty samples...wait I just love free samples I mean who doesn't?
Any ways free beauty samples/testers are good for me because I have really sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use.
This month I was lucky enough to be sent a sample of 'Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation'. I requested it in Light Beige which for me was the perfect shade. I received my sample in a cute little box with Mollie King from The Saturdays on the front who is the face for this campaign.

Before I tried this sample I'd never tried a Maybelline product and I have to say it has worked wonders and I will be purchasing more Maybelline products. I don't know about you but I find that with some foundations they are greasy and half way through the day tend to go patchy or fade (not good when you're working and have no way of topping up you make up), well this foundation does none of them, goes onto my skin so so well and basically has an excellent coverage.

I'd love to hear about your favourite products at the moment, leave them in the comments section below...maybe I've tried some of them myself.

Mwaaaah Becca xoxoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images