W7 Make Up review

13:36


Hello Lovelies, how are we all today? I'm still shocked as to how we are already in August.

I approached the lovely team at 'W7' and was so happy when they said they worked with bloggers, I'd seen some good reviews about 'W7' and wanted to try some for myself. I was then sent 3 lovely products through the post to try and review. Here are the products I was sent:


  • W7 Souffle mascara in shade blackest black:
Not going to lie when i saw mascara in the parcel I got rather excited, I absolutely love mascara especially the chunky ones. The consistency of the mascara is perfect for me as I like mascaras that aren't liquid but at the same time not too dry. It goes on so well and doesn't cause clumps, people actually noticed that I was wearing different mascara without me saying anything #score! I also noticed that it had a lovely scent to it of tangerines. For the price of £4.95 its a deffo must have in your make up bag.

  • W7 Double act bronzer and blusher in shades sun kissed bronze and mischievous pink:
Can I first start off by saying how cute the brush is that comes with the set, the product itself is lovely and compact so its great for travelling, I love the fact that its a blusher/bronzer duo so you can mix the colours and give yourself a lovely glow, and its got a cute glittery after look which I absolutely adore. I got many compliments and people asking me what products I was wearing, also another make up bag must have.

  • W7 lip gloss in shade '03':
I absolutely love lip gloss I mean who doesn't? The lip gloss is great to wear on its own or to give your lipstick a shine. It has a great feel and doesn't leave your lips feeling all sticky and horrible. Its always good to have lip gloss with you on a night out.

Have you ever tried W7 make up products?? Leave comments I would love to hear from you.

Mwaaah Becca xox



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images