Promo post #2

16:31


Hello Lovelies, How are you all doing? 1st of March eh? why on earth does this year insist on going so quickly.

Now I think that I'm gonna start making promo blog posts a regular thing....maybe weekly, maybe monthly.
My first promo post was ofc for the song 'Christmas for two' and was a huge success (for anyone interested I'll see how much money was raised). So I thought to carry them on.

This second promo post is for one of my best friends Becky. I've known Becky now for four, yes four years and although we've had our fall outs and stuff we always seem to start talking again and realise how stupid the argument was about in the first place.

Like me and many more of you Becky has struggled with confidence and I have said many times starting a blog does boost your confidence so I made her make one, I gave her useful tips and tricks and already I love her blog so if you could please check that out I'd love you foreverrrrr!
Link: http://beckyceri.blogspot.co.uk/

She has also started a Youtube channel in which she works incredibly hard to make amazing videos so you's should really go check that out, subscribe and all that other shiz!!
Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCigLjlcgjg4rIkUXfA9ridA

I'm sure she won't mind me sharing her twitters....oh wells imma do it anyway!
Personal: @Rebeccaceri_
Her vlog twitter: @RebeccaVlogs

Now that you've read this I'm hoping that you go watch her videos, read her blogs and follow her because she works really hard on it all and although her confidence is growing she still has those days when she wants to delete her channel and blog and well we don't want that do we.

Mwaaaah Becca xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images