Oaks blogger competition entry

09:28

Hello Lovelies, Not one of my usual posts this one is a competition entry so if you don't want to read then I won't be offended.
Sadly I couldn't make the blogger event last Thursday so I decided to choose my 3 favourite items from www.oaksboutique.com and their instagram.

This task turned out to be very stressful because I would have picked every single item if possible.
After hours of deliberation, I have my 3 choices so here goes *drum roll please*


  • Navy hermes style bag:
Because a girl can never have too many handbags right? I saw this bag and it was love at first sight, I mean its one of the nicest bags I've seen in a while. The shape/size are perfect for me because I love big handbags I mean I can never find anything in them but if its a beaut bag idc! The colour is perfect because it goes with most other colours and outfits. This bag would be an amazing accessory for those girly shopping trips and those sneaky trips to costa. 2014 must have.




  • Studded biker boots:

I just love everything about these boots, the colour, style and ofc those studs. These would go lovely with a pair of skinny jeans, leggings, okay I'd even wear these with a skater skirt. What girl wouldn't want these in her wardrobe?





  • Heart print shirt:
I just love shirts like these because they can be worn any time of the day whether its coffee with the girls or at work in the office, even worn to a meal in the evening. Its an all season must have. The pattern is beautiful and as you can see its even worn by A-List celebs. 





So there are my 3 choices for this competition I hope I am one of the lucky winners.

Mwaaaah Becca

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images