Who inspires me?

15:42

Hello again lovelies,
This second post wasn't a suggestion, I personally just thought that it would be a great topic for you's to get to know me better.
Everyone you speak to most probably has an inspiration or maybe more than one.

I have 2 inspirations who were 2 of the most beautiful, amazing women ever!!

Firstly Audrey Hepburn (we share the same birthday weirdly) her quotes keep me going and have made me the positive person I am today. Sadly she is no longer with us but one day I hope to visit her grave just to lay some flowers to the woman who has helped me so much recently!

Secondly Marilyn Monroe who's quotes also keep me going on a daily basis, she proved that its okay to just be yourself and not to care what others say or think about you!

To sum up what these 2 women have taught me it would be to 'Never give up on your dreams, don't change for anyone and that everything happens for a reason'

Mwaaaaah
Becca xoxoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images